Salary: 25k-30k + company benefits package
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne/Remote
Reporting to: Head of Commercial Partnerships
NORTH is part of N21, a 100 person and rapidly growing digital agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Our service works with a varied portfolio of clients including HelloFresh, Bensons for Beds, and ATG Tickets, and we’ve got ambitious growth plans for the future that’ll see us become even bigger and better.
Most importantly, we’re proud to have an amazing team of enthusiastic, talented, and friendly digital marketers, who are the reason for our success. Our people come from all walks of life. It makes us who we are: marketing experts armed with a wealth of knowledge and experience.
We take great care of our people and our culture – we enjoy a range of great benefits, with the basics covered and more. We offer unlimited annual leave, enhanced pension, flexible and hybrid working. A choice of a healthcare cash plan or private medical insurance enhanced maternity and paternity leave, bring your dog to work, a personal budget to learn a new skill, additional support with your health and wellbeing, time off to make a mark and support a charity of your choice, and of course legendary social nights.
● Fairness – We recognise hard work, we’re here to support each other and shout out our biggest wins, and thank yous.
● Progress – Nobody wants to feel stagnant that’s why we have monthly 121s and individual progression trackers. Our trackers ensure we can look back at what we’ve achieved and push towards the next step – whether that’s a promotion, a pay rise, or an entirely new role.
● Enjoyment – We do our very best to foster a culture of friendship, fun, and laughter amongst an interesting and hardworking environment and we know mental health is as important as physical health. We strive to create a healthy and enjoyable environment for every member of the team.
We are looking for a skilled Account-Based Marketing Manager who can work closely with our sales and marketing teams to nurture and target strategic accounts. Whilst this is a new role for us at NORTH, it is arguably one of the most important for us moving forward as we see Account Based Marketing as a crucial contributor to our future growth.
You will need to be highly collaborative, passionate to learn about digital PR/ content marketing and able to inject new ideas to create and launch multi touch point campaigns that spark client’s interest. Ultimately the purpose of the role is to drive pipeline acceleration through the creation of relevant and interesting content and beautifully executed marketing programmes to target clients.
We will provide you with the right tools and access to the right people, so you can hit the ground running.
- You will have B2B marketing experience
- Previous experience of Hubspot is an advantage
- Design experience in-house or at a creative agency would also be an advantage to support with the creation of outbound marketing materials
- You will be highly organised and efficient with the ability to develop and execute against an evolving plan
- Have the ability to clearly communicate new ideas and campaigns to internal stakeholders
- Be a team player that is able to work both autonomously and collaboratively with sales and marketing
- Experience with data-driven demand generation campaigns and hands-on experience building and analysing reports in CRM/analytics software
DAY TO DAY
- Undertake detailed market, account, and persona research, demonstrating good data management and enrichment disciplines
- Research and review the latest trends and developments across our target accounts to generate compelling content that supports business core objectives.
- Create, manage and execute nurture marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with service teams to produce compelling content and assets that supports demand generation, such as infographics, email copy, reports, videos, brochures and sales presentations
- Work with sales, providing digestible account intelligence and exec-level insights and produce sales enablement assets
- Assist in development of Ideal Customer Profile
- Exemplify understanding of multi-touch attribution reporting, with alignment to ABM key accounts
- Assist in development of Key ABM Accounts List
- Strategise, execute, and optimise a data-driven ABM strategy to achieve sales goals
- Iterate and optimise campaigns based on data and analysis of ABM campaigns and tactics
- Deliver account research and analysis to drive ABM strategies
- Provide ongoing reporting, campaign insights and pacing toward goal to stakeholders
- Most importantly, make us unignorable!
We receive a lot of applications for every role we advertise. Here are a few pointers to help make yours stand out:
- Be very clear about why you’re a great fit for this role, and for us: Your CV tells us a little, but we’re much more interested in your covering letter, so make it count!
- We need you to spell out exactly what you can bring to the role: Give specific examples of relevant experience wherever you can – what did you do, what were the results and what did you learn?
- We’re not business formal: Corporate speak isn’t required, so don’t be afraid to be yourself.
We’re open to applications from all backgrounds and types of experience. Our team is made up of people from a diverse range of backgrounds, and what’s really important is that you’re able to clearly explain how the skills and knowledge you’ve got will help you succeed at NORTH.