Are you passionate, super creative and love the fast pace of the industry? If you want to work somewhere a little different that’s making waves, we could be a perfect match!
We’re recruiting for a content marketing executive to join our successful and rapidly-growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced professional to step into a challenging role at soon-to-be one of the UK’s largest digital PR-focused SEO agencies.
You’ll be paramount in the tactical implementation of content strategies for our key clients. You’ll be a key member of the delivery team to implement incredibly creative and clever content campaigns to drive growth and client performance.
Salary: 18-26k + company benefits package
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne/Remote
Reporting to: Senior Content Marketing Manager
You’ll have some experience designing and developing successful content marketing campaigns, as well as some experience creating SEO content, an understanding of the “nuts and bolts” of SEO implementation, and why we do what we do.
You must be outcome-focused, methodical, and be able to use a range of content types and platforms to their potential. You’ll use these skills to deliver on cross-channel campaigns and pinpoint key opportunities for clients wherever possible.
We’re looking for strong organisation, enthusiasm, and great writing. Oh, and you must be incredibly creative.
CONTENT DELIVERY: You’ll write an array of engaging, exciting, and useful content for a number of different clients using your skills and creativity, including, but not restricted to blog posts, product and category content, landing pages and metadata.
CREATIVE THINKING: Be active in creative ideation and developing the content for your clients’ marketing campaigns.
TIME MANAGEMENT: Manage the delivery of your own workload, prioritising tasks in order to achieve client deadlines.
WHAT YOU’LL OFFER US
KNOWLEDGE: Understanding of the fundamentals of SEO copywriting and creative writing, and have experience in writing web-based and creative content.
ADAPTABILITY: The ability to write well about any field, subject matter or industry and obtain a good grasp of a client’s tone of voice quickly.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: You’ll need excellent communication skills both written and verbal with great attention to detail.
INITIATIVE AND ENTHUSIASM: We need somebody who doesn’t just follow instructions. You’ll have the confidence to try new things.
WHAT WE’LL OFFER YOU:
- A CHALLENGING, FLEXIBLE AND INTERESTING ROLE: We believe in giving our team members autonomy to do their best work, and there’s genuine opportunity for the right person to shape their role and build their profile within the company.
- HIGH QUALITY TRAINING AND COACHING FROM TALENTED PEOPLE: We take professional development very seriously indeed. We’ll give you all the support you need to excel, as well as the chance to work with and learn from some of the best in the business.
- A LONG LIST OF GREAT BRANDS TO WORK WITH: Our clients range from local heavyweights through to household names in a wide range of sectors and industries.
- A FUN TEAM CULTURE, LEGENDARY SOCIAL EVENTS AND GREAT BENEFITS: Our team satisfaction surveys list our people and culture as the best things about working at NORTH, and our social calendar is one of the best out there. You’ll also enjoy an attractive range of benefits and company perks as part of the deal.
- AMBITIOUS GROWTH PLANS AND GREAT PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES: Most of NORTH’s senior team started out on the factory floor, and if you’re ambitious and committed there are some fantastic progression opportunities available.
NORTH is part of N21, a 100 person and rapidly growing digital agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Our service works with a varied portfolio of clients including HelloFresh, Godiva Chocolates, and ATG Tickets, and we’ve got ambitious growth plans for the future that’ll see us become even bigger and better.
Most importantly, we’re proud to have an amazing team of enthusiastic, talented and friendly digital marketers, who are the reason for our success. Our people come from all walks of life. It makes us who we are: marketing experts armed with a wealth of knowledge and experience.
We take great care of our people and our culture – we enjoy a range of great benefits, with the basics covered and more. We offer unlimited annual leave, enhanced pension, flexible and hybrid working. A choice of a healthcare cash plan or private medical insurance, enhanced maternity and paternity leave, bring your dog to work, a personal budget to learn a new skill, additional support for your health and wellbeing, time off to make a mark and support a charity of your choice and of course legendary social nights.
We recognise hard work. We’re here to support each other and shout out our biggest wins and ‘thank yous’.
Nobody wants to feel stagnant. That’s why we have monthly 121s and individual progression trackers. Our trackers ensure we can look back at what we’ve achieved and push towards the next step – whether that’s a promotion, a pay rise or an entirely new role.
We do our very best to foster a culture of friendship, fun and laughter amidst an interesting and hard-working environment, and we know mental health is as important as physical health. We strive to create a healthy, enjoyable environment for every member of the team.
We receive a lot of applications for every role we advertise. Here are a few pointers to help make yours stand out:
- Be very clear about why you’re a great fit for this role, and for us: Your CV tells us a little, but we’re much more interested in your covering letter, so make it count!
- We need you to spell out exactly what you can bring to the role: Give specific examples of relevant experience wherever you can – what did you do, what were the results and what did you learn?
- We’re not business formal: Corporate speak isn’t required, so don’t be afraid to be yourself.
We’re open to applications from all backgrounds and types of experience. Our team is made up of people from a diverse range of backgrounds, and what’s really important is that you’re able to clearly explain how the skills and knowledge you’ve got will help you succeed at NORTH.