Salary: 33k-42k + company benefits package
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne/Remote
Reporting to: Head of Content and Digital PR
NORTH is part of N21, a 100 person and rapidly growing digital agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Our service works with a varied portfolio of clients including HelloFresh, Godiva Chocolates, and ATG Tickets, and we’ve got ambitious growth plans for the future that’ll see us become even bigger and better.
Most importantly, we’re proud to have an amazing team of enthusiastic, talented and friendly digital marketers, who are the reason for our success. Our people come from all walks of life. It makes us who we are: marketing experts armed with a wealth of knowledge and experience.
We take great care of our people and our culture – we enjoy a range of benefits, from the basics like a pension and generous holiday allowance, through to free breakfast and snacks and flexible working.
- Fairness – We recognise hard work, we’re here to support each other and shout out our biggest wins and thank yous.
- Progress -Nobody wants to feel stagnant that’s why we have monthly 121s and individual progression trackers. Our trackers ensure we can look back at what we’ve achieved and push towards the next step – whether that’s a promotion, a pay rise or an entirely new role.
- Enjoyment -We do our very best to foster a culture of friendship, fun and laughter amongst an interesting and hard working environment and we know mental health is as important as physical health. We strive to create a healthy and enjoyable environment for every member of the team.
We are looking for a talented content marketing manager to join our successful and rapidly-growing team.
You’ll be paramount to ensuring the content strategy development for our key clients is world class. You’ll also implement incredibly creative and clever campaigns to drive growth and client performance.
In the role you will:
- Lead a team of Consultants and Execs ensuring you are building a high performing team
- Be visible throughout the agency as a thought leader on digital PR and content and actively support the knowledge development of others in the team
- Build a deep understanding of your clients’ needs and priorities and oversee the creation of tailored digital PR and content strategies that will ensure they achieve their goals
- Be at the forefront, with everything from processes, campaign styles and ways of working to creativity. Your role will involve making sure we are keeping to best practices and staying ahead of the curve
- Have full accountability for creative campaigns and continually monitor campaign and overall service performance of all clients and identify areas of improvement
- Take responsibility for maintaining a close relationship with clients and communicate well with key stakeholders to ensure that strategies are tailored to their needs
- Oversee and sign off the implementation of campaign plans, ensuring campaigns perform and client objectives are delivered on time and on budget.
You will be;
- People Focused: You will build a high performing team, supporting your team to develop and grow at the Agency.
- Analytical: You’ll be great at investigating, trend-spotting, solving problems and telling stories with data, whether that’s diving into a report to find a solution to a problem building stories from data sets.
- Initiative and Enthusiastic: We need somebody who can shape and progress our offering not just follow instructions. You’ll help shape the Agency and what we offer.
- Organised: You’ll be confident in managing a challenging workload, overseeing complex and multi-service projects, working to deadlines and prioritising tasks to keep on top of multiple campaigns, clients and other tasks.
The Application Process
The application process consists of an initial 45 minute Google Meet interview to find out more about how your skills fit against the role competencies and your experiences. It’s also an opportunity for you to ask us any questions to ensure we’re the right fit for you.
If successful we’ll ask you to complete one of our personality profiling tools to find out more about your work preferences. You’ll be given a role specific presentation to prepare for your second interview and asked more technical questions relating to the role.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Diversity and inclusion is a priority for us – to be unignorable our team has to be representative of all of our customers. To do this we have created an environment that supports and includes everyone.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.