Our mission is super simple; we want to be unignorable.
This role is to lead this mission. From start-up brand to unignorably famous is the exciting challenge we are offering you.
We are looking for someone with great ideas, who will enjoy working with very few boundaries. BUT, you will need to be able to follow these with action. Great ideas are good, great ideas that get delivered are much better.
Working with our teams and our Head of Sales, you will spearhead a creative marketing strategy that will focus heavily on content and social media, bringing our agency and its wonderfully talented people to life across different platforms.
Are you passionate, super creative and love the idea of being a part of an amazing team where the sky really is the limit on what you can achieve? If you want to work somewhere where creativity is encouraged and freedom for testing new ideas comes as standard, we could be a perfect match!
Salary: £30,000-£35,000, dependent on experience, plus pension and benefits package
Location: Whilst our HQ is in Newcastle upon Tyne, we offer flexibility to work remotely
Reporting to: Head of Content & Digital PR
- Fresh ideas and the ability to translate these into successful, creative campaigns
- Be an amazing content writer
- Experience and proven success in a marketing/brand manager role where you’ll have previously delivered brand growth/inbound leads through your creative brand ideas, strategy and campaigns
- A good understanding of/willingness to learn about what we do for our clients
- A quality-first attitude, with a real desire to make things happen
- Good organisaton to keep a few plates spinning whilst making sure our teams that you work with give you what you need on time
- The initiative and enthusiasm to shape and progress our marketing strategy as an agency. You’ll have a knack for identifying new opportunities and areas for improvement, and have the confidence to try and suggest new ideas
- Dynamic, and proactive, and a real ‘self-starter’ with the ability to work autonomously.
- A go-getter. You will have energy to make things happen and get our teams involved.
- A self-starter, we’ll look after you and your Manager will support your development but you will need to be independent and be responsible for getting it done.
- A great team-mate. We really value good vibes within our teams, so the right person will be good at rubbing along with colleagues and contributing to a healthy working environment
- Someone who joins in. Working here is good fun, we enjoy socials and making a mark with our charity work. It’s not obligatory to do either of these, but we do encourage everyone to join in!
WHAT WE’LL OFFER YOU:
- Everything you need to do a great job
- Full flexibility so you can balance your personal life with your professional one
- Full support of your own development
- A benefits package that covers wealth, health and your well-being
NORTH is a creative digital PR- led search agency and is part of the N21 group alongside our sister agencies Ortus and Silverbean.
It’s an exciting time for us, NORTH has just gone through an amazing rebrand, we have exciting clients to work with like Hello Fresh, Money.co.uk, Hays Travel and ATG Tickets, and we’re growing incredibly quickly.
Our people work hard to deliver amazing results and we are rewarded with excellent progression opportunities, training budgets, fully flexible hours and more.
Our people come from all walks of life, It makes us who we are: Digital marketing experts armed with a wealth of knowledge and experience.
We genuinely put our people first with a fully flexible approach to working hours so you can live the life you want, a benefits package that looks after you and really importantly support to grow your career.
What is important to us here at NORTH?
Fairness – We recognise hard work, we’re here to support each other and shout out our biggest wins and thank yous.
Progress –We are always marching forward supporting our people with career development and progression.
Enjoyment – We do our very best to foster a culture of friendship, fun and laughter amongst an interesting and hard working environment and we know mental health is as important as physical health. We strive to create a healthy and enjoyable environment for every member of the team.
We’re open to applications from all backgrounds and types of experience. Our team is made up of people from a diverse range of backgrounds, and what’s really important is that you’re able to clearly explain how the skills and knowledge you’ve got will help you succeed at NORTH.
Does this sound like a career move that would make you get out of bed on a Monday morning?
To apply, please send us a CV and covering letter explaining what makes you an ideal candidate. If you’ve got any questions, please feel free to give us a call on 0191 406 1200 or drop us an email on email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.