Job Title: SEO Consultant
Salary: 27.5k – 35k + company benefits package
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne/Remote
NORTH is part of N21, a rapidly growing digital agency group based in Newcastle upon Tyne with ambitious growth plans for the future. We currently work with global clients including HelloFresh, Bensons for Beds, ATG Tickets and Godiva Chocolates, plus many more.
Our vision is simple: to be world famous and unignorable in everything that we do.
We value fairness, progression and having a good time, and enjoy a hard-to-beat range of benefits. We offer unlimited annual leave, enhanced pension, flexible/hybrid working, healthcare cash plan or private medical insurance and enhanced maternity and paternity leave.
On top of this, bring your dog to work, a personal budget to learn a new skill, additional support with your health and wellbeing, time off to support a charity of your choice and of course legendary socials.
We want you to be the best you. A curious, passionate and ambitious you, who’s excited by the impact you make. Here, you’ll work with world-leading brands and grow at a pace that’s right for you, in a culture where your personality is free to shine. We want you to flourish not just in your career, but outside of work too. It’s the little things, and the not-so-little things, that cultivate a happy team who love what they do.
At NORTH, you have the flexibility to work in a way that suits you and your lifestyle best. Because we know that no two people are the same.
As an SEO Consultant you will be responsible for the SEO strategy development for our key clients. To do this you will need to:
- Build a deep understanding of your clients’ needs and priorities, create and implement tailored SEO strategies that will ensure they achieve their goals.
- Monitor the performance of SEO strategies, and develop creative ways to improve them. Constantly look for improvements, and support the wider SEO team and client teams to deliver these.
- Own and develop great relationships with your clients.
- Design and manage the implementation of delivery plans.
- Investigate, solve problems and tell stories with data.
- Project manage multi service accounts and projects.
- Maintain a high level of technical SEO knowledge, and perform in-depth technical audits as well as identifying complex or nonstandard issues.
What we are looking for;
- Organised: You’ll be confident in managing a busy workload, overseeing complex and multi-service projects, working to deadlines and prioritising tasks to keep on top of multiple campaigns, clients and other tasks.
- Innovative and enthusiastic: You will be willing and able to go above and beyond for your clients, challenge yourself and take risks.
- An excellent communicator: You will have the ability to adapt your communication skills depending on the audience.
The application process
After receiving your CV, the process consists of an initial 30 minute telephone interview where we get to know each other better. We’ll also ask you to complete one of our personality profiling tools to find out more about your work preferences.
If successful you’ll be given a role-specific presentation to prepare for your second interview where you’ll be asked more technical questions relating to the role.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Diversity and inclusion is a priority for us. To be unignorable our team must be representative of all of our customers, and to do this we have created an environment that supports and includes everyone.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.